Re-thinking Consumption Models
Share Event with your Friends
Who we are
Re-thinking Consumption Models: Behavioural change through stories, technology, or community
Züri walk & talk events address constant engagement and personal connections among attendees, starting from the pre-event stage.
It is a new in-person event to connect freelancers, entrepreneurs, SMEs and startups from the cross-industries. We facilitate their stories and concepts while weaving them to the spots in Zurich that are related to their ideas, hobbies, and projects.
Züri walk&talk in numbers: since its start in November 2021, 100+ participants for all five events, 6+ partners, two photographers, 20 entrepreneurs and founders.
Our attendees rate the most:
- every attendee makes an introduction by sharing sustainable and practical learning easily applicable to anyone
- roundtable format enables a flat organisation and involves everyone to participate in the discussion
- inspiring speakers and their concepts to engage the whole audience authentically
- every attendee becomes a co-creator of the event through our framework related to the event canvas, simple setup strategies and inspiring entrepreneurial environment
- networking part outside is a highlight of the event and offers several building modules to scale the conversation
- connectedness of the attendees with a community approach through 365-event modules, e.g. shared content including photos, videos, education
What Others Say about the Züri Walk & Talk
Alain: The combination of a classical workshop and the innovative touch of networking while walking is superb.
Marieke: Another great successful event this evening! Like after the first one, I come back full of new ideas, a new way of considering sustainability and new inspiring contacts.
Laura: Love the walk and talk structure. Sustainable, healthy and entertaining at the same time!
Simone: I really enjoyed this new format of networking (especially the walking part) and the relaxed atmosphere. It was a real pleasure to meet so many new like-minded people and connect with them. I came home super tired and with a smile in my face.
Sylwia: Walk & Talk, a totally new way of exchanging energy, sharing values and driving impact together.
Frank: I find you do very well in finding guests/entrepreneurs/innovators. Keep up the great work. Very professional team and a warm welcome to all guests.
For more impressions visit our IG Social Media Profile
Who is Behind The ScenesRead More
Züri Walk & Talk Event Concept & Delivery
What is included:
- Original concept adapted to company objectives
- Event briefing
- Event management
- Speaker invitations & preparation for event delivery
- Experienced facilitators in sustainability education & engagement
- Framework – existing Züri walk& talk function
- Workshop Züri walk & talk event adapted to company objectives
- Up to 150 pax split into five groups with 30 pax each
- Event length 1,5-hour
- May be adapted to half-day, full-day & team building events on request
- Facilitated group sessions and moderated speaker talks – approaching a topic from different viewpoints and with a fresh perspective
- Facilitators skilled in sustainability
Team KPIs: personal/group purpose awareness; creating personal connections on common interests; behavioural transformation.
Sustainability KPIs: sustainability fundamentals and concepts; employee engagement regarding company sustainability strategy
Available in three packages Starter, Champion and Game-Changer starting from CHF 3.900
More Than an Event
Züri Walk & Talk Event, additional modules on request:
- Design and deliver the entire communication campaign with our trusted partners
- Internal communication campaign, including cultural transformation programs
- On-site event coverage and reporting
- Preparation of the visualisation with storytelling content in compliance with the company objectives and detailed consultation with the team
- Broadcast via personal social channels and third-party channels, including coverage by a professional photographer or video maker from The Fabric of Clouds Network
- Follow up post-event
- Longterm Sustainability Education & Engagement- continuous learning & knowledge exchange programs for employees, leadership teams, supply chains
- Organizer Name: The Fabric Of Clouds
- Phone: +41 76 435 34 71
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.thefabricofclouds.com